Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Something shiny to share!


















These arrived in the mail. Aren't they pretty? Especially with a review quote from Smart Bitches, Trashy Books on the cover.

So I'm giving one away on Goodreads, a paperback copy for a lucky winner in the States or Canada. And there may be enclosed a bookmark made with mine own fair hand as well. Don't wait, click to win!



Goodreads Book Giveaway

The Deepest Ocean by Marian Perera

The Deepest Ocean

by Marian Perera

Giveaway ends February 10, 2015.
See the giveaway details at Goodreads.
Enter to win

4 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

There's nothing sweeter than a brand new paper book. Much as I like digital, it's still more satisfying to hold paper.

Marian Perera said...

Oh, same here. I like the physical reality of paperbacks.

Randall said...

So will local bookstores be carrying it? I remember back in the day seeing a copy of Before The Storm at World's Biggest, but we don't have World's Biggest to kick around any more . . .

Marian Perera said...

I'm not sure whether Chapters will be carrying it, but I can always mail out a copy. :)

I miss World's Biggest. Even the small second-hand bookstore that was within walking distance of my place has now closed, sigh.